- Wide range for all possible LFD lighting systems
- Permits switching between different operating modes
- Visible-IR selection/Dimming/Flash patterns
- No need to rewire aircraft
- Either cockpit or remote installation
- Converts control panel inputs to outputs to drive lights as required
- Tailored to specific lighting system and aircraft electrical system
- Cockpit control panels also available
A wide range of Control Units can be supplied for LFD aircraft lighting systems to cover all possible requirements.
The Control Unit provides the means to switch between the different modes of the exterior lighting system without the need to rewire the aircraft.
It controls visible and covert mode switching, bright and dim settings, and different flash patterns.
It takes inputs from the cockpit control panel and provides appropriate outputs to drive the lights as required.
Each unit is tailored to the requirements of the specific lighting system and aircraft electrical system.
LFD Control Units can be supplied for either cockpit or remote installation.
Cockpit control panels can also be supplied.